Thursday, October 21, 2010

My brand new Phil & Teds (well almost!)

There is nothing like a house move to force you to de-clutter. Whilst sorting out the garage before the imminent arrival of moving day, I discovered my beloved red Phil & Teds - 'Perfect I can sell this on Nappy Valley' I thought. However, on closer inspection, I had second thoughts. The buggy had seem better days: two flat tyres, a ripped shopping basket and dirty fabrics would not entice many buyers.


Then to my delight, I discovered this fantastic new business concept - a professional buggy cleaning/valeting service called Buggy Pit Stop, so I put them to the test. I used their efficient courier service to collect the buggy and had it delivered back to me a week or so later. The returned buggy was unrecognisable - rips in the fabric were mended and the chassis, tyres and fabrics were so well cleaned they looked as good as new. The buggy was now in excellent condition and sold very quickly to a very pleased new mum on Nappy Valley.


For more information on Buggy Pit Stop visit www.buggypitstop.co.uk or meet them at The Baby Show at Earls Court 22 - 24 October.